What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering or purchasing programs/plans on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other personal details to help you with your experience and to assist us with processing and creating your personalised programs/plans.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form (such as our contact form) or enter information on our site. From time to time, some areas of this site may require you to submit information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (e.g. a newsletter subscription) or participate in a particular activity (such as a questionnaire or competition). You will be informed at each information collection point what information is required and what information is optional.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities and patched, in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We actively monitor and scan for malicious traffic and malware.
- The transmission of information is encrypted and protected using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate.
- We use CloudFlare to protect our site from threats such as DDoS attacks and use their content delivery networks to optimise site performance.
- We use a secure third-party to process payments. Our third-party payment provider is PayFast.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s ‘help’ menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Policy Last Updated on 29/05/2018